Alchemists, who is on which ship?

The Alchemy Bar is one of my favorite places to hang out and meet people. The "chemists' here are a cut above the regular bartenders. Who is currently serving on all of the ships with the Alchemy Bar.

These are Pride, Liberty, Conquest, Glory, Sunshine, Miracle, Freedom, Sunshine, Triumph, Victory and Vista.

We will be on the Conquest in May so I would especially like to know who is there.

I can not wait for the Triumph to come to New Orleans. The Alchemy Bar is something I really want to experience. I love trying new drinks and get tired of all the super sweet drinks that are standard. I bet the Alchemists come up with all sorts of different things.

Ok.....what am I missing? What is so special about this type of bar? I love the idea of a specialty bar since we are not beer drinkers and are not fans of the sugary sweet DOD's. We always find a bar that makes martini and whiskey drinks. Is that what this is?

Love the Alchemy Bar for pre-dinner cocktails and evening cocktails. We are sailing in May on the Conquest also and really looking forward to some special drinks. One reason I chose to sail on the Conquest was because they had an Alchemy Bar.

For anyone who hasn't experienced the Alchemy Bar, the drinks on the cool menu are all delicious (love the Mojito martinis with vodka instead of gin). If you don't see something on the menu that you would like to order, tell the wonderful bar staff what ingredients you like and they will personalize a drink just for you. You can watch them shave chocolate into your glass, flame cinnamon into your drink, fire up some lemon and orange peel before they rub it on the rim of your glass, etc.

The drinks are phenomenal and presentation lots of fun. The mixologists are friendly and efficient. After the first night, they remembered my name and what I like to drink. I have tried almost every drink on the menu but looking forward to trying some new ones in May. Those Mojito martinis are so darn good, I always end up ordering one or two or.....

Rose

This is a specialty bar that is only on certain ships. They mainly serve highly crafted martinis but will try new inventions and cater to your taste. They don't serve beer here. We love to go off menu, not to say the menu items aren't great. Some off menu items have included "The Rehab" and " The LaLa". The bartenders tend to be a step above and can really make the evening special. We have made some wonderful friends. Brian, Anna, Johanna,Alex, Pavritz and Tamara to name a few.

Just try it, you will be hooked!

Gabriel was the main Alchemy bartender on the Pride. He is quite a BS artist and a drink artist :p. Go when there are not a lot of people and you will get the full treatment. Made some special drinks for my wife and her friend while engaging them in interesting banter. He claims he has a masters in Finance and turned down a $200k job so he could just enjoy life as a bartender on a cruise ship!

I honestly don't think I ordered off the drinks list menu one single time I was at the Alchemy Bar on Freedom back in December, and I tended to hang out there in the evenings a fair amount. The customers were great; the mixologists fantastic; and the drinks were intriguing at worst and wonderful at best. The bourbon Manhattan with Aztec chocolate bitters was impressive. (That was inspired by my seeing the bottle of Aztec chocolate bitters and asking, "Make me something with that.")

I'd have to go back and look at everything from the cruise to remind me of who was there, and I feel embarrassed to admit that, since everyone (regulars and staff) was on a first-name basis. Offhand, out of the Alchemists, I only remember Dzenana, which was mostly because one passenger was constantly trying to flirt with her by name, and Corinna, because she often actually got my orders. I'm not certain if they're still there 5 months (and a repo!) later or not.