1st Time on BB- Just Booked Car princess 7/17 - Did I do okay!

theresef

Hi All, Have been reading form a month. First time posting. We have been looking for a cruise for our family and finally booked the Carribean Princess today. Caribe Deck, balcony and inside across. There are two boys (11 & 14) and us. We were looking at the Carnival Glory (out of Port Can - Western It) and the HAL - Z also western). Ended up with the eastern on the CP. (Better rates and cabin selection)

RCCL was not in our price range for the dates and cabins.

Now nervous! Wanted my boys to have a great time with activities and it seemed of the 3 cruises this was the best. Also read some really negative reviews about the Glory/Western on cruise addicts that scared me.

A little scared 'cause the CP is new - hence no reviews. Fisrt time cruising in 10 years and first time with kids.

If I need to cancel only have 14 days to do so. Wha are your opinions? Is the best cruise of the 3 for the whole family? I know, I know!! It will be what you make iticon_smile.gif Just need some reassurance hereicon_smile.gif

Thanks! And am very excited!!!

Therese

Are you kidding me!

I am so excited for you and your family! I've got a huge smile on my face just thinking how jealous I am that you're on her before I get the chance with my wife on 12/04/2004.

Have a GREAT time!!!

If it makes you feel any better we're on the CP in June.

It's just our second Princess cruise but we are very confident it will be fabulous after last month's Golden cruise.

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

Can you pack me in your suitcase. I do not fold, spindle or mutilate to well though. Oh well, have fun in the sun.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal

• 8 months later...

My friends and I were on the CP in September... (yes, during hurricane season) and we had a wonderful time! There is so much to do on the ship for cruisers of all ages that I'm sure your whole family will have a great time. The staff was a lot of fun and they made sure our stay was special.

Newbiejay-

Hi we just switched to C523 last week due to a price drop. We were in A510, but got Caribe deck at lower price & $ back!

Anything we should know about the cabin? Enough storage space? Did you use 3rd or 4th bunks? If so, were you able to make beds into queens?

Will is be comfortable for two adults and a 10 year old?

Did you have chaise lounges out on the balcony? If so, were they there when you arrived or did you ask the cabin steward for them?

How was you cabin steward?

Thanks in advance

Hi All, Have been reading form a month. First time posting. We have been looking for a cruise for our family and finally booked the Carribean Princess today. Caribe Deck, balcony and inside across. There are two boys (11 & 14) and us. We were looking at the Carnival Glory (out of Port Can - Western It) and the HAL - Z also western). Ended up with the eastern on the CP. (Better rates and cabin selection)

RCCL was not in our price range for the dates and cabins.

Now nervous! Wanted my boys to have a great time with activities and it seemed of the 3 cruises this was the best. Also read some really negative reviews about the Glory/Western on cruise addicts that scared me.

A little scared 'cause the CP is new - hence no reviews. Fisrt time cruising in 10 years and first time with kids.

If I need to cancel only have 14 days to do so. Wha are your opinions? Is the best cruise of the 3 for the whole family? I know, I know!! It will be what you make iticon_smile.gif Just need some reassurance hereicon_smile.gif

Thanks! And am very excited!!!

Therese

Therese, we'll also be on that cruise.

Don't be scared of the ship, we were on it last July (Eastern Caribbean) & had a ball. That's why we booked it again. We'll also be in the same Aft cabin as last year.

I'll be starting a roll call for this cruise, sometime in January. Be on the look-out. Busy now getting ready for our Island Princess cruise to Hawaii, next week.

Minette

;) This will be our first cruise. We are travelling from Scotland and are doing both the Eastern and Western Caribbean on CP from 9/7/04-23/7/04. Going with our two children 15 and 13.

Archived