Pride of America question this is my daughters last cruise

gladimhere

as a child she loves meeting kids in teen club and running around with them I really want to go to Hawaii she is concerned that there will be no kids in club I think because of overnights So my veryweird question is how active is teens club on this particular ship we would be going in March I really dont want to wreck her last time in club but at same time Hawaii sounds amazing Thanks for any info

We have done POA 4 times and always had others for my son (now 15) to mingle with. Although we did go during the summer months of July & August. It all depends on if school is out during the time you are going. We did do a re-posisioning cruise last November during school and my son was worried there would be nobody for him to hang with. While there were not hundreds of teens, there were about 8 in total. So there was a few. One or two for your daughter to hang with, I would think would be better than hundreds. The bigger crowds always seemed to bring my son problems. We sat in the terminal waiting to board scopeing out who was coming in that had teens. What fun that was. Good Luck & have a great time in Hawaii. Hawaii is NOT to be missed!!!!

We went in February last year and there were only about seven or eight older kids, and that included our kids, who weren't interested in the kids/teen club in the least. they were more into seeing Hawaii, and when on the ship, they wanted to be in the pool or play ping pong. But then again, they had each other to hang out with.

Edited by greatlakesgirl