Golf in bermuda

homercrispy

First post.

I will be sailing on the Summit and will be in Bermuda from Wed,June 17 to Friday, June 19. Are there any suggestion on an affordable golf game or two?

are there any packages from local services where they pick you up and bring you back? or do you need to take ferries?

any help would be appreciated.

Port Royal is probably the best golf course in Bermuda.

Ferries don't go to any of the golf courses. Buses go to many, but you're not allowed to take your golf clubs on the buses, so you would have to take a taxi.

If you want a package you might want to check your cruise line's shore excursions. Some ships offer packages that include transportation.

Hi there,

I'm on the Summit July 19 and have been researching golf options for my family. I consulted with friends who have traveled to Bermuda before and they all agreed that the Turtle Hill golf course at the Fairmont is the best bet price wise. Port Royal is the best course but it's quite expensive.

http://www.fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda/golf/rates-and-tee-times/

Celebrity is offering an excursion for $115.75 that includes green fees and a shared cart. The excursion DOES NOT include transportation.

I think we are going to take a taxi and book a tee time on our own (which is around $89 pp) Hope this is somewhat helpful.

thank you for your replies.

Turtle Hill is a par 3 course and probably not suitable for bragging rights when I get back.

Port Royal seems to be the premier course.

I guess I will wait until I get to the island to see if there are any special deals.