fareviewer on Norwegian?

foundmyMcGyver

I have found the fastest way is to click "Advanced search" on the right hand side of the home page. Then just click ship, month and Latitudes, aarp whatever is applicable then view results. Hope it helps.

I have found the fastest way is to click "Advanced search" on the right hand side of the home page. Then just click ship, month and Latitudes, aarp whatever is applicable then view results. Hope it helps.

That is slick, a lot quicker. Never noticed it before.

That is the way I have always been doing price checks myself.:)

this is way better thanks so much for the tip :-)

Maybe I'm just dumb, but one trick I just learned just in the past couple of weeks:

After clicking open the 'View Dates and Pricing' tab for a particular Itinerary, you can sort each individual cabin type by price. For the longest time, I was cycling through ALL the listings looking for the cheapest Haven, Balcony, etc. in the particular set. Which became quite tedious if a particular cruise was offered 20-30 times.

Now, sort and go!

Maybe I'm just dumb, but one trick I just learned just in the past couple of weeks:

After clicking open the 'View Dates and Pricing' tab for a particular Itinerary, you can sort each individual cabin type by price. For the longest time, I was cycling through ALL the listings looking for the cheapest Haven, Balcony, etc. in the particular set. Which became quite tedious if a particular cruise was offered 20-30 times.

Now, sort and go!

Or you could just click on the "Show me this price" link and it takes you straight to it.