NCL credit card

Credit card's fine, have had it for several years. You earn 2x points on purchases through NCL 1x on everything else. Usually cash in points for OBC for our cruise every year. 10,000 points equal $100 in OBC. For our cruises this year we're doing our first B2B out of Miami and have a few hotel nights to pay for. So, we're going to cash out points in for cash to pay for our hotel nights. It's a pretty standard points card, and I'm sure there are better cards out there, but it has served us well.

Way better cards for most things except one.....the Double Meta Cross!! 60k points but wow! You pay for an inside and get a balcony. It is for 7 days or longer. You can make this cash in for points worth thousands with the right cruise. If you cashed it in it is a measly $600 but with the right cruise you can make it worth 5-10x that. We are more that halfway there. You can also do the Meta Cross at 30k and that bumps you up from inside to OV or OV to balcony. You cannot use it to upgrade you to a suite. I'm not sure if you can go from OV to Mini suite with the double meta cross.

Way better cards for most things except one.....the Double Meta Cross!! 60k points but wow! You pay for an inside and get a balcony. It is for 7 days or longer. You can make this cash in for points worth thousands with the right cruise. If you cashed it in it is a measly $600 but with the right cruise you can make it worth 5-10x that. We are more that halfway there. You can also do the Meta Cross at 30k and that bumps you up from inside to OV or OV to balcony. You cannot use it to upgrade you to a suite. I'm not sure if you can go from OV to Mini suite with the double meta cross.

You have my attention! [emoji1] Do points ever expire or can you accumulate them until you get enough for this?

Never heard of the Double Meta cross???????????? Basically the NCL card is the typical common 1 percent cash back. Much better out there, such as the Chase Saphire, Chase Freedom, Southwest Air, Barclays etc.