Grandeur of the Seas VS Enchantment of the Seas?

Just pick one! Either will be fine! Stop reading reviews! Only the unhappy write reviews, for the most part! Satisfied customers are happy, and go about their business, without telling the world about their experiences!

I will be going on my 3rd cruse and first RCL ship! And I am a bit stuck on which cruise is generally better. Enchantment was ranked the worst RCL cruise while Grandeur was very close in front! (ranked #18 our of 22) and on here, Grandeur was ranked lower than Enchantment!

They are basically the same ship, but Enchantment is a little longer and has a larger pool deck because they "stretched" her. But it really depends on what you're looking for, as they do completely different itineraries, so its hard to really compare them. I personally wouldn't choose one over the other.

The two are very similar, and having been just off the Grandeur I wouldn't rate it low - had a great time.

A slight nod to the Grandeur. Because it hasn't been stretched, none of the crowding that is sometimes seen in the Enchantment Windjammer and theater. Only downside is no Bolaroes.

• 2 months later...

I realize the OP has probably already made a decision, but thought I would chime in since I was on both in the past year. I thought the crew was friendlier on the Grandeur. The Windjammer, Centrum, Park Cafe/Solarium seemed a lot more crowded on the Enchantment. MDR food and dining service was very good on both. Both Baltimore and Port Canaveral are easy ports. We liked the Grandeur so much we booked her again for this fall.

Hi Jules!

You can use the "size" tag to adjust the size. Here's the code from my signature:

[.SIZE=1][.B][.U]Past Cruises[./U][./B]

Grandeur of the Seas - May 2015

[.B][.U]Planned Cruises[./U][./B]

Allure of the Seas - May 2016

Anthem of the Seas - October 2016

[./SIZE]

You will need to take out each period when copying the code. (I had to put a period at the start otherwise the message board would actually just do the change instead of displaying the raw code.)