Premium Drinks Package

The limit is still $12 for wine and cocktails. Anything over that would only require the difference to be paid.

Just reading the "faq's" on website re drink package, and it now lists the limit as $10. Anything over that will be charged difference...any confirmation on that?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Just reading the "faq's" on website re drink package, and it now lists the limit as $10. Anything over that will be charged difference...any confirmation on that?

I believe you are looking at old information. The limit used to be $10, but was changed to $12 several months ago.

Excellent...it was $12 in January, but with all the prices being raised I wasn't surprised to see the limit lowered lol! $14 is even better, we will see!

Wait, the website has old/incorrect information? That's odd....😉

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Edited by jakenashleysmom

I was told the other day by a rep on the phone that the premium package now includes all cocktails and wines up to $14.

It would be nice if Royal would update the web documents so we have this info in writing.

It also could be that the rep was including gratuity, because $12 plus 18% is around $14.

I found it. The links on the Uk website take you to this- there used to be a difference

Make your holiday more relaxing and enjoyable by paying one set price for a wide variety of beverage choices

The available packages are as follows:

Beer Package

In this package you can enjoy all beer brands on board, by draft, can or bottle and house wines by the glass.

Classic Package

In the package you can enjoy all of the benefits of the beer package as well as a list of spirits; brand names include Smirnoff, Beefeater and Johnny Walker Red Label and cocktails using the selected spirits available.

Premium Package

In the package you can enjoy all of the benefits of the classic package as well as a list of premium spirits; brand names include Absolute, Bombay Sapphire and Johnny Walker Black Label, cocktails using the selected spirits available and house wine up to the value of $10 per glass.

Prices vary per ship and itinerary due to gratuities and local VAT laws. Please see our FAQ section for details of content and pricing on Grandeur and Independence of the Seas.

It would be nice if Royal would update the web documents so we have this info in writing.

It also could be that the rep was including gratuity, because $12 plus 18% is around $14.

I saw this somewhere on this board. I downloaded it since we bought the Premium and wanted to know what the latest version of the limits were. $14 is the magic number for wine and cocktails. But who knows. Maybe they changed it again. Seems like they are playing a grand version of bait and switch.

After uploading it I see the pic is too tiny to see detail. Thank you CC. But trust me. The Premium Package says up to $14 for both wines and cocktails.

RCIdrink2.jpg.fdc33017ecc54b23795591feeb2eb506.jpg

Edited by Ti2m

I saw this somewhere on this board. I downloaded it since we bought the Premium and wanted to know what the latest version of the limits were. $14 is the magic number for wine and cocktails. But who knows. Maybe they changed it again. Seems like they are playing a grand version of bait and switch.

After uploading it I see the pic is too tiny to see detail. Thank you CC. But trust me. The Premium Package says up to $14 for both wines and cocktails.

Was this document from a cruise based out of the UK?

Edited by clarea