Cruise Countdown Ideas?

So I finally got the bf to go on another cruise! Our 1st one together was 3 years ago on the Carnival Paradise. Small ship, shorter cruise (4 days-his idea since he was a newbie and didn't know how he would be on a ship), one port. After that, he wasn't completely sold on cruising. He has no idea how me and my mom have become platinum because he can't see the big deal about constantly wanting to be on a ship.

We have recently booked our second cruise together on the Liberty (my favorite next to the Breeze)! I'm so excited. He's more excited than I thought he'd be. I told him that 7 days will help have him more into cruising unlike the 4 day cruises where as soon as you learn the ship or get comfortable, it's time to get off lol.

Anyway, to help him really get excited and look forward to our December 20th cruise out of Puerto Rico, I need some ideas. What can I do to have him talking about it as much as I do to everybody? What kind of countdown activity can we do daily or weekly to help get him in the cruising spirit?

Any ideas on how to make it even more memorable once onboard?

I know that I'm treating him to the Steakhouse and having a bottle of his favorite rum waiting in the room. After all, this cruise was his treat, so it's the least I can do.

Edited by 17andacruiseaddict