Question on Early Saver Rules

bob7judy

You are allowed to switch out of Early Saver booking into guaranteed assignment and receive price drop one-time only. Any subsequent price drops will not be honored. We (16 cabins) did this for our cruise this past January. We each had between $500-$700 in OBC per cabin.

for Aug 9 2015 we booked thru a TA. We really wanted a balcony as we were very pleased with the one we had on first cruise 10 years ago. however at the time they were like $1400 per person or some ridiculous amt. so we booked inside PH. on Early saver. In about Feb the price went down for an OV so we changed it to an OV (it was actually less than the PH by about $50-100 bucks can't remember exactly) now after checking last week, the GU balconies had come drastically down to where I only paid $20 more to get a guaranteed balcony than I had paid for the OV. so stoked! I had paid off our cruise in March about the 12th or 13th. it has so worked out for us. now the TA did say that i'd be unable to change it again, so hoping we don't get a room in a bad location but it doesn't really matter. we got our balcony! (i'm sure the TA thought I was crazy changing so many times ha)