How tight are oceanview rooms on The Spirit? Room 9005

ucmino

We just came back from a family vacation on The Sun. We had a balcony room for four (two teenage daughters) and was very happy with the size of the room and the storage space and not to mention the balcony. We have booked another cruise next year on the Spirit and was a little disappointed the only rooms that accommodate 4 are oceanview and inside rooms. Can anyone tell me if there is enough storage for four and how are the beds set up in an oceanview room. We are in room 9005.

Thanks!

We were on the Spirit last summer with our son's family and we had an oceanview cabin for 3 and an inside family room for 4 on deck 6. Neither room had much storage area and we travel really light.

The inside family room (6535) was huge - much bigger than the description. Our OV room was tight. When the upper bunk was open it overlapped our bed.

I don't know anything about 9005.

Our cruise was quite port intensive so we didn't spend much time in the room. We picked the cruise for the itinerary and I was surprised at how much I liked the ship.

Oh my! We were looking at this exact cabin for the Med next year. The size did worry me but the itinerary is so great. Ultimately I just could not book our family into such a small space and after seeing the bed set up and literally no floor space I am confident we made the right decision for us by staying with Carnival. We get the bonus of extra square footage for the room plus a balcony which we would not be able to do on Spirit since they do not support 4.