Labadee :Which Beach, Not looking for Quiet!

cjmx

I know this may be a oxymoron, but I am traveling with a 22 yr old, and 16 yr old who are looking to have fun. Normally my DH and my self would book a cabana , but I am afraid it would be too boring for the kids and we would then be separated and I wouldn't be part of the group.

Thus, where can we go that can ensure shade. DH has be in the shade, I have to be in the sun! ( can I get one of those blue huts, for certain???) do they run out?? has good sand(for 12 year old) and a young adult/ teen play area for the older kids!

Several years ago, i have pics of my boys playing on the beach with a group of teenagers with girls on the necks all playing in the water. Everyone had a great time and the younger girls, played in the shallow water( watching the fish with her snorkel mask) at that time there were tons of small beautiful fish.

Goodness, that was four years ago- when he graduated for high school- now he is graduating from college- my time flies!

There are plenty of trees for shade. I would wander about...it's not so large you can't walk it...and find your perfect spot! What is "popular" last week may not be popular this week! It all depends on the passenger mix on each sailing!