Paradise in Colzumel

al70grogan

From what I have read, it sounds like many people enjoy it. I think you will have enough time but only you can decide that. If you can get there about 12 - 12:30 you can enjoy the place until it closes. Some places will stay open later when ships come in late, so that may be worth checking into, I think Nachi Cocom does that for late ships.

My husband and I went to Mr. Sanchos February of this year and

me, my mom and sister are cruising again May 2nd and are going again!

It was SO worth 50 bucks. The service was AWESOME, Miami Vice (Yum) lol with all inclusive you can try a couple til you find one you like. I liked the food. Chips and Guacamole. Fish tacos! you don't get to use the pool if you aren't all inclusive.

It's right on the water it's beautiful.

Attached is a picture we took with our phone before it got busier. We got to port early. But we don't get in until 11am and we are still going!

It's a quick cab ride from the port (maybe 20 min tops) 20 bucks for two people! and plenty of cabs are waiting to take you back we didn't wait at all.

MrSanchos.jpg.7102c9d1724ac85197745e9df864132c.jpg

And factor in ship's time vs local time. You're 11am - 8pm (ship's time) should be 10am - 7pm local time (central time). If you choose to stay until they close, that is probably 6pm ship's time (giving you an "extra" hour).

And factor in ship's time vs local time. You're 11am - 8pm (ship's time) should be 10am - 7pm local time (central time). If you choose to stay until they close, that is probably 6pm ship's time (giving you an "extra" hour).

Local Cozumel time is EST and no daylight savings.