costumes for Halloween?

trish1c

This will be our 1st Carnival cruise. We will be on board for Halloween. Do people wear costumes?

I'm trying to think of something light weight. All I'm coming up with is grass skirts maybe with a fake lei.

Other suggestions will be welcome. We will arrive late the night before & not have time to shop at our port of embarkation.

ImageUploadedByForums1429972433.912215.jpg.394e1ed2be83f460bfa72401ec47de9f.jpg Yes! Lots of people dress up! There's a big costume contest and they have the top 20 or so onstage. There was trick or treating for the kids and even the crew dressed up. My Dad came in 4th place as a leprechaun. The winners were a black Richard Simmons (complete with a raunchy workout routine) Ike & Tina Turner (they were spot on!) and the Little Mermaid (her wheelchair was the clam shell and her costume was amazing!). We saw Ghostbusters with a giant stay puft marshmallow man and wondered how on earth they packed that. One group were the characters from the board game Clue. Be creative and have fun!!

Here's some of my family :

[ATTACH]347522[/ATTACH]

Cruising with Autism-We cruised with you on the Dream 2014 for Halloween & we are doing it again this year! Its so much fun. Your Dad was great.

Hi Stephanie!! Can't wait to see your costume this year. I think we are sailing during Thanksgiving week.

[emoji8][emoji8]

-Kelly

Hi Stephanie!! Can't wait to see your costume this year. I think we are sailing during Thanksgiving week.

[emoji8][emoji8]

-Kelly

Not Stephanie, but Queenie, although we are both cruising for Halloween again.:). qnb3.jpg.793d79e0ea268c670c8b6c1c7fbda7c0.jpg