Dec 2015 - YYZ>SJU and MCO>YYZ

cessnabmw

First time we would be booking a multi city flight.

We are looking at booking a Dec 9th cruise from SJU ending in MCO.

We could fly out of Buffalo (BUF) as well if it is cheaper.

Tried Google flights and the cheapest we can find at the moment is $1448 (USD) for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Southwest - cannot see the dates as yet...

Book two one ways? Or a multi? BUF or YYZ?

Suggestions? Help please.

It is most helpful if air pricing is quoted in terms of per person, rather than what your total would be.

At $362 pp for your routing, I think you are getting back a very reasonable price. Cheap? No. Reasonable? Yes.

As for suggestions, try plugging in your various options and decide what is best for you. It is impossible for anyone to determine what the implicit cost is in flying from BUF rather than YYZ. For some, a $20 savings would be enough - for others, it would have to be much more. Only you know what it would be worth TO YOU.

Looks like Carnival Sunshine returning Dec 19, 2015 - the Saturday starting the week of Christmas, when people are likely on their way to visit Grandma. My crystal ball is in the shop but I'd bet prices go nowhere but up. Are the fares going up between now and May 14 when Southwest releases their schedule? Dunno. Is Southwest going to undercut the legacies much, if at all, at that busy time of year? If I was CEO of Southwest, certainly not.

I'm not much of a gambler. If it was me, I'd get those tickets at USD 362, or from Buffalo at USD 329 on Delta.

Edited by CantanaLobo