Cagney's Not Listed for the UDP

dmart82

Went to make reservations for Cagneys on our cruise, on the Gem 05/23/15 and it no longer shows an option. It was there last week and a was checking to see who in my party wanted to go before it made the ressie. I should have just booked it. I have seen on the cc boards that there was talk of it coming off the UDP on June 1st, but obviously it is starting earlier.:eek:

Went to make reservations for Cagneys on our cruise, on the Gem 05/23/15 and it no longer shows an option. It was there last week and a was checking to see who in my party wanted to go before it made the ressie. I should have just booked it. I have seen on the cc boards that there was talk of it coming off the UDP on June 1st, but obviously it is starting earlier.:eek:

To correct this before it becomes a "fact", Cagneys advanced reservations have been suspended. That does not mean it has been removed from the UDP.

You're correct dmart82. 10 dinning were listed, now it's only 9.

This is clearly Bait & Switch and you wonder why people get mad :(

What other changes will be next....?:rolleyes:

To correct this before it becomes a "fact", Cagneys advanced reservations have been suspended. That does not mean it has been removed from the UDP.

You have really become the thought police on these boards lately.

Please let others ask questions or answer them without your interruptions or mocking tone.

It was already reported that NCL has removed Cagneys from the UDP. Hint hint... that is why the OP does not see it listed.

NCL is not going to start a thread on cruise critic...Attention everyone we are removing Cagneys from the UDP. We are also increasing fees, etc.

Believe what you want to believe but stop attacking others for posting their thoughts.

Edited by Sara_smile

We are cruising in June.

cagneys still shows up as an

Option .

We have it booked as well

We are on Getaway

Did you try calling? They may have given out the allotment for your cruise- you are a little late to the game! Suite passengers have been booking since right after Christmas

! You missed 60+ days when others were making ressies

But I just checked and Cagneys is still available on my Getaway which leaves 3 weeks after you

Okay, I'm really sorry, but, isn't one 18-page thread regarding this subject enough? NOTHING has been confirmed or denied by NCL at this point regarding Cagney's staying a part of the UDP or not.

Edited by tarps14

You're correct dmart82. 10 dinning were listed, now it's only 9.

This is clearly Bait & Switch and you wonder why people get mad :(

What other changes will be next....?:rolleyes:

There is no bait and switch. They only stopped pre-booking of Cagney's nothing else. Stop trying to stir things up.

Edited by EyeSeaEwe

You have really become the thought police on these boards lately.

Please let others ask questions or answer them without your interruptions or mocking tone.

It was already reported that NCL has removed Cagneys from the UDP. Hint hint... that is why the OP does not see it listed.

NCL is not going to start a thread on cruise critic...Attention everyone we are removing Cagneys from the UDP. We are also increasing fees, etc.

Believe what you want to believe but stop attacking others for posting their thoughts.

Sorry, but there is no confirmation that Cagney's has been removed from the UDP.

Please re-read my first response again before any unjustified attacks.

SMH!

Edited by Beaver1975

We booked Cagneys for 2 nights on our UDP for our upcoming cruise May 17-24 on the Pearl. We did this back at the beginning of March. Today, I checked our "Vacation Summary" on ncl.com and all of our other restaurant reservations show up, but Cagney's is no longer listed there on the days we originally booked it for...now those days are blank. Upsetting that they take it away from those that booked/reserved it before the change. :mad:

Edited by ChristieWrightDPT

We booked Cagneys for 2 nights on our UDP for our upcoming cruise May 17-24 on the Pearl. We did this back at the beginning of March. Today, I checked our "Vacation Summary" on ncl.com and all of our other restaurant reservations show up, but Cagney's is no longer listed there on the days we originally booked it for...now those days are blank. Upsetting that they take it away from those that booked/reserved it before the change. :mad:

But is there still an event booked on that day?

I noticed the same on my June 5 reservation. However, when I called to ask about it, my reservations still showed up on their end, and the rep sent me an email confirming all of our reservations.

So I'm not holding my breath, but it appears my reservations aren't gone, just hidden from view.

But is there still an event booked on that day?

I noticed the same on my June 5 reservation. However, when I called to ask about it, my reservations still showed up on their end, and the rep sent me an email confirming all of our reservations.

So I'm not holding my breath, but it appears my reservations aren't gone, just hidden from view.

I haven't called yet. It does show an "event" on those days, but lists "unlimited beverage plan" as the event...as it does on all other days, so I'm not sure. I'll just cross my fingers and wait until the cruise. If it is as rumored, two more nights at Le Bistro won't kill us :D Lemons into lemondrop martinis!

As I understand it Cagneys is still part of the UDP...

All reservations must now be made while on board...That's what I have gathered from the other thread...No more online reservations will be accepted...

Edited by warriorking

As I understand it Cagneys is still part of the UDP...

All reservations must now be made while on board...That's what I have gathered from the other thread...No more online reservations will be accepted...

Correct. However, what about reservations that were made back before the announcement/change (like, the beginning of March) and showed up as confirmed for approximately 6 weeks and now are mysteriously absent, while the other specialty reservations show up on our itinerary?

Not that any of us really know the answers until we get on our respective upcoming cruises...even talking to a representative can get multiple answers, depending on the agent at the other end of the phone.

Sorry, but there is no confirmation that Cagney's has been removed from the UDP.

I'm going to have to agree with the Beav... :)

There is a difference between being able to book online and being removed from the UDP; and clearly some cruises are still taking bookings.

Their is no passenger or corporate confirmation that is has been removed from the UDP.

• 1 month later...
I'm going to have to agree with the Beav... :)

There is a difference between being able to book online and being removed from the UDP; and clearly some cruises are still taking bookings.

Their is no passenger or corporate confirmation that is has been removed from the UDP.

I have the UDP and just last week made my bookings for our July Epic cruise. I WAS able to get a Cagney's reservation - it was part of the choices. It showed up as a $0.00 charge.