Miracle heading to Tampa in 2017?

wranglerguy

There is a chartered cruise on the Miracle out of Tampa. I don't know if it's a nude cruise. Highly doubt it. The speculation is that Miracle will be moving to Tampa. Nothing is confirmed yet.

I saw the roll call for it. I thought it was a trolling post at first, but now I think it's legit. ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2201136 ). Seems like they "let the cat out of the bag" before Carnival's painfully delayed official announcement. I know the word on here is not always official, but I hope it's true!!

There is a chartered cruise on the Miracle out of Tampa. I don't know if it's a nude cruise. Highly doubt it. The speculation is that Miracle will be moving to Tampa. Nothing is confirmed yet.

It is definitely a nude cruise! Want the grand suite? A Mere 6999 per person!

Is it still nude at the buffet and MDR? I'd hate to be the one wiping the seats down and everything else for that matter. The poor server who would politely pick up your knife when you drop it will receive a nice view too :p

I'd love to book the cruise before this one to make sure I get one last sterile sailing out of Tampa on a 7 day voyage for awhile.

Edited by theriac

Is it still nude at the buffet and MDR? I'd hate to be the one wiping the seats down and everything else for that matter. The poor server who would politely pick up your knife when you drop it will receive a nice view too :p

I'd love to book the cruise before this one to make sure I get one last sterile sailing out of Tampa on a 7 day voyage for awhile.

I said just the opposite I want to go on the next cruise. I woulsd love to hear what the staff * crew have to say.

I can just imagine the storys we would hear. :D

Or be down in the crew dinningroom. :eek:

Char

I don't know, but I think I've read that nudists have standards of sanitation when it comes to dining. Perhaps a nudist will come out of the woodwork here and inform us.

I don't know, but I think I've read that nudists have standards of sanitation when it comes to dining. Perhaps a nudist will come out of the woodwork here and inform us.

It's possible. I'll admit I'm completely ignorant to the nudist lifestyle and haven't read up on them and their sanitation standards. Even if they have none, presumably Carnival will impose the standards full charter or not.

Carnival Miracle has had nude cruises in the past

Comments like this are so sad. You obviously know very little of the clothing optional lifestyle. You are stereotyping, it's like saying all Jews are cheap, all blacks are thugs, all gays are child molesters.

There are rules that must be followed during events such as this, such as placing a towel under you before you sit. This has become a habit to nudist, it's just plain common courtesy. In addition nudists are by far the cleanest of people, in fact the are most likely cleaner then you. I would be waiting in line to join that first cruise after that event as I'm sure it would be much cleaner then when some of your children are there.

Comments like this are so sad. You obviously know very little of the clothing optional lifestyle. You are stereotyping, it's like saying all Jews are cheap, all blacks are thugs, all gays are child molesters.

There are rules that must be followed during events such as this, such as placing a towel under you before you sit. This has become a habit to nudist, it's just plain common courtesy. In addition nudists are by far the cleanest of people, in fact the are most likely cleaner then you. I would be waiting in line to join that first cruise after that event as I'm sure it would be much cleaner then when some of your children are there.

The comment was clearly made in jest, and its sad you can't read all comments before posting a reply as I admitted I'm ignorant of the lifestyle. You're also clearly prejudice as you stated all Jews are cheap, blacks are thugs, gays are child molesters to use as an example instead of saying you're comment was nothing but folly. Not one of your comments commenting on my comment has ever crossed my mind and I would disassociate from anyone who spoke with such a distasteful tongue. Don't you think saying "nudist are by far the cleanest of people" is an over generalization then contradicting yourself by back tracking to saying they are more likely cleaner then me. The key word likely is what makes it contradicting. I also have no children so again you're wrong (what a shocker) about me, a person you've never met.

Comments like yours make me sad people can't read everything else posted before jumping in and also understand when someone is being light hearted at what is apparently a feeble attempt at humor.

Nice try though, maybe next time you'll really convince someone you're intelligent.

The comment was clearly made in jest, and its sad you can't read all comments before posting a reply as I admitted I'm ignorant of the lifestyle. You're also clearly prejudice as you stated all Jews are cheap, blacks are thugs, gays are child molesters to use as an example instead of saying you're comment was nothing but folly. Not one of your comments commenting on my comment has ever crossed my mind and I would disassociate from anyone who spoke with such a distasteful tongue. Don't you think saying "nudist are by far the cleanest of people" is an over generalization then contradicting yourself by back tracking to saying they are more likely cleaner then me. The key word likely is what makes it contradicting. I also have no children so again you're wrong (what a shocker) about me, a person you've never met.

Comments like yours make me sad people can't read everything else posted before jumping in and also understand when someone is being light hearted at what is apparently a feeble attempt at humor.

Nice try though, maybe next time you'll really convince someone you're intelligent.

You need to chill:eek:

Wow, it's clear you like to fight since you not only bashed me but a fellow poster as well. I am not going to sit here and debate my intelligence or your lack of.

You claim I'm prejudiced, well you know what, I am. What are you going to do about it????? I can't stand people who think the can comment on something they know little about and not be concerned where they insult others. That is known as ignorance!!!! I am prejudice against ignorance, stupidity and rudeness.

Now, I am man enough to say I'm sorry about not seeing your second post. If you notice the time frame between them you would see that I was writing my first post when you made your second post. It's is difficult for one to know if you are serious or jesting on a site such as this so it's always better to be safe and not make a post that even could be remotely insulting to an individual or group.

I'm sure the world is breathing much better know you have no children. I'd hate to see more little ones running around with a poor attitude and total disrespect for others like you show.....