Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER

angela12345

Okay, I've had a long day but how do I load this onto my Harris Teeter card and pick up the gift cards there? I didn't see an option on their website, only the Kroger website has the promotion. Please help! :confused::confused:

Okay, I've had a long day but how do I load this onto my Harris Teeter card and pick up the gift cards there? I didn't see an option on their website, only the Kroger website has the promotion. Please help! :confused::confused:

Well, i just spent over an hour trying to get signed up for Harris Teeter and see if they have this coupon. I could not ever figure it out. I cannot even figure out how to get to their coupons. I see on the website it says they have coupons, but i couldnt figure out how to access them. So sorry !

Got it loaded onto my card. Now to go and see if our local Krogers carries the Carnival cards......

I had to go to 2 Fry's stores. The first one didn't carry them. Weird that one did and one didn't. Glad I found them. I got several cards. If you need or want additional cards, get the alternate ID from friends and family to get extra. They don't mind because they get the extra fuel points. :)

Bought 2 today. I'm going to load them on my bf's card & go buy 2 more tomorrow. Anyone know how many different gift cards you can use for your sale & sign card & is the limit per room or per cabin? I'm going to buy as many as I am allowed to use in $25 increments

Interestingly enough, my coupon download does not have an expiration date. It simply reads: "Save $10.00 on Carnival when you buy TWO (2) Carnival Gift Cards Limit of one coupon per item. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item."

Where did you all see an expiration date?

I'll pick up 2 $25 today and try again tomorrow and every day thereafter!

EDIT: I just looked at the digital coupon. It expires May 16th. So I can use it A LOT! And I also downloaded the digital coupon that DOUBLES points Fridays through Sundays. :o

Edited by tea4ular
Added update on expiration date!

Ok - I'm just back from the store. I was mistaken, it is indeed a one-time-use coupon. However, while chatting with the manager about it she said that nothing prevents us from opening a Kroger card for every household member with a cell phone - each account holder is identified by that number - and applying the digital coupon to that number/card. So I now have 3 additional applications, and will be saving a total of $40 on $200. At first it seemed like a lot of work for such a small discount, but then concluded it's nearly half of weekly gratuities for one of us for a 7 day journey. It's worth it!

Interestingly enough, my coupon download does not have an expiration date. It simply reads: "Save $10.00 on Carnival when you buy TWO (2) Carnival Gift Cards Limit of one coupon per item. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item."

Where did you all see an expiration date?

I'll pick up 2 $25 today and try again tomorrow and every day thereafter!

EDIT: I just looked at the digital coupon. It expires May 16th. So I can use it A LOT! And I also downloaded the digital coupon that DOUBLES points Fridays through Sundays. :o

Thank you so much!! My boyfriend and I went today and each purchased 2 gift cards, we were quite happy with our savings. I'm going to enlist the help of my friends this week! You made my day and thank you for sharing with us :)

I see you can get their cards delivered through email as an egift. Does anyone know if you can get the discount using it this way since there are no Krogers around here.

I'd like to know this, too! When I do a search for Krogers near me, all I get is Littman Jewelers, which I found out is now owned by Krogers.

So glad I went yesterday! I got 2 on my card....then went and got 2 more on husbands card and my mom got us 2 on hers. Was planning on going back later this week for more (some friends said they don't shop there but would be happy to let me set up an account for them so I could use it to save the money). Not fair since it says it didn't expire for another 2 weeks :(

Sadly, it looks like this deal is dead. :( :( :(

If you have already loaded the coupon to your card, I would imagine it's still there. If you have already redeemed the coupon, you can see it on your redeemed coupons list. But, as others stated, it is no longer available for new downloads.

Everyone keep an eye out for it and see if this is just a glitch.

Also no longer available for download is the Yankee Candle coupon and the Jiffy Lube coupon. However all the other gift cards listed in the first post are still available. A new gift card coupon that is available is Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who said thanks in this thread. I am happy I could help !! I have learned and saved so much by reading these boards. I was happy that I could give back this time. :)

There's still the Verizon 10% off gift cards that seem to come available every 1-2 weeks. And also, if you have a rewards program anywhere else, search there for Carnival gift cards. I have seen FREE gift cards using Visa rewards (use points to purchase card, no additional ca$h required)

Edited by angela12345
Thanks, Verizon + others

This is not the first time I have see this deal on the boards. I didn't take advantage of the offer the first time, but I did this time. I think it was less than a month ago when I saw it. So depending on when you sail, you may be able to take advantage of the offer again.

Shoot I just tried to load this on my card and it does't have the coupon listed! :( I hope they didn't cancel it because the popularity!

I thought the digital coupon said offer good until May 16th when I loaded in digital coupon in cart and went to store and purchased the cards.

Bummer that they ended it early. Thank you for getting the news out. We did save $80 on our next cruise. Our goal was $200 with the help of family. Maybe it will come around again. We feel lucky to get any savings!!

A new gift card coupon that is available is Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy.

Does this relate to Carnival gift card discount, or? I am kind of new to the internet/gift card discount stuff.

Thanks.