fog and plane departure question , Bayport to Hobby

coldferret

I have read that fog is a problem in January which could delay Bayport return. The cruise I've booked returns on Saturday and the latest flight currently listed on Southwest is around 1 pm. Do you think that will work or should I book an extra night at the hotel after the cruise and leave on Sunday?

I have read that fog is a problem in January which could delay Bayport return. The cruise I've booked returns on Saturday and the latest flight currently listed on Southwest is around 1 pm. Do you think that will work or should I book an extra night at the hotel after the cruise and leave on Sunday?

I believe there can be a fog issue in Jan. However if you are cruising on NCL, this past season if they thought there was going to be a problem with fog they returned on Friday night. They couldn't get off the ship until Sat. morning, I believe but they were already there when the fog came in.

I believe there can be a fog issue in Jan. However if you are cruising on NCL, this past season if they thought there was going to be a problem with fog they returned on Friday night. They couldn't get off the ship until Sat. morning, I believe but they were already there when the fog came in.

Thank you for your reply. Guess that answers the question

I'd just book an extra night. Another night in Houston is much better than a night in cold WI. :D

You are probably right but it would just be extra hotel and transport for not a lot of fun;)