Can't see my perks

wifeofbedo

So far no one has addressed the rebates from excursions or the bonus Captains Club Points. So far, we have gotten what we were promised, but I wish Celebrity had a better way to keep track of the all their promotions.

• 1 month later...

We booked Aqua class directly with X by phone 3 weeks ago and our OBC was visible online almost immediately. I was told it would take 7 to 10 business days for the free beverage package and prepaid gratuities to be applied but there's still no sign of them and at the moment I'm actually being charged for the gratuities. When i called last week was again given the 7 to 10 day estimate until I pointed out that we were past that time frame and then they changed the estimate to "soon". This never seems to happen with other cruise lines.

All three perks are included with Concierge and above and when I call they claim that they can see them but say it takes time to show up in the system where I can see them. The problem is that nobody at X seems to know what that time is. For our Summit cruise last month the free beverage package showed on the booking confirmation email and online the day we booked and the OBC and free gratuities within the 10 days. This year the OBC was there in the booking confirmation email and online from day one but there's no sign of the free beverage package or gratuities three weeks later. I just see no logic to Celebrity's reservation system.

There is no logic. And calling up isnt any joy either. I was told complete misinformation on my current booking. Said what I was trying to do (change a booking due to special offer on Aqua that cost less than my current booking for a balcony) would not be accepted. I decided to ignore the "advice" and do what I wanted online. It worked perfectly and my cruise is all ticketed and paid for. I have all the final documents. (Edocs issued). On my payment receipt it shows $200 OBC and the drink package. On the edocs it shows the drink package but not the OBC. I'm sure it will be fine but not sure why it isnt noted.

I called Guest Relations, rather than Reservations, this morning and spoke with Monica who was very pleasant and helpful. Within minutes she emailed an updated booking confirmation showing all the perks. Thank you Monica.