HURRAY!! Carnival gift cards (10% discount) back in stock at Verizon Wireless

I wrote about this earlier in the week. If you have Verizon Wireless and are enrolled in the shopper program, you can purchase Carnival Gift Cards at a 10% discount.

Earlier in the week they only had the $100 cards and they sold out quickly. RIGHT NOW, they have $500 and $100 cards. (The $500 cards are great to pay off any balance you might owe on future travel. $500 means less cards to enter).

You can also use these cards for on board credit. You can enter them into your account before you board.

Hurray these will not last long.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/suppo...verview-video/

The $100 ones are already sold out - they still have the $500 ones.

It's hard to keep track, because there are soo many threads, but the $100 cards were available this morning and sold out around 10:15/10:30 am EST. Now the $500 cards are available but who knows for how long.

The $100 gift card is sold out but the $500 isn't as of 12:30 EST. I had the same message as wbrowntsu had but I called VSR customer service. I nice lady helped me purchased my gift cards over the phone. So you may need to call and purchase over the phone instead of online.

Yeh, it is a little complicated because there are so many threads going. You cant find all the info in one place. :\

I have posted everything I know in post # 528 in this thread ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2081176

It explains everything pretty much about what the "sold out" message mean.

The $500 cards are available right now. The $100 cards were amiable this morning then sold out. Now the Add to Cart button is showing again for the $100 cards, which means they should be available to purchase again in a short time, possibly any moment now, or within a few hours.

I got some $100 cards this morning. The $500 were not available. Later all cards were sold out. This afternoon both $500 and $100 were available so I bought a $500 one. Availability today seems to vary, but they have been available for more hours than they have been the last few times a I got them.