Fabulous Resort in Curacao!

cv322

Lol, did you not see my post and pictures?

Yes, as I indicated in the above post, they do offer it but there is an additional charge. You will have to pay cash.

See it now, sorry. The water looks real calm, think I'll give it a try.

trixigal, glad you had a good time ... we sure did too.

When we checked in at the front desk they gave a sheet of everything that was included in our package and gave us a red wrist band for the day. We were told that was our pass for the day and the staff (bar, food and towels) all recognized it and did not ask us for any other details as we enjoyed the amenities. I believe the sheet indicated that water activities were available on a cash basis.

We just ran an open tab at the pool bar with our last name and no questions were asked, but glad it all worked out for you. Like you we found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. In fact, the resort bar manager stopped by during lunch to chat with us and make certain that we were being well cared for during our visit.

When we checked in at the front desk they gave a sheet of everything that was included in our package and gave us a red wrist band for the day. We were told that was our pass for the day and the staff (bar, food and towels) all recognized it and did not ask us for any other details as we enjoyed the amenities. I believe the sheet indicated that water activities were available on a cash basis.

We just ran an open tab at the pool bar with our last name and no questions were asked, but glad it all worked out for you. Like you we found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. In fact, the resort bar manager stopped by during lunch to chat with us and make certain that we were being well cared for during our visit.

We also received the wristbands but we didn't get a sheet telling us what or wasn't included. They gave us a small map and verbal instructions on where to go. I will say the gentleman who checked us in had many questions for his manager and didn't seem to sure of the process. We were anxious to get onto the resort so I took what he gave us and we were on our way. I just wanted to let others know to make sure the front desk is clear on the entire day pass process because some employees seemed confused when we didn't have a room number.

• 1 month later...

the first post on this thread said that all drinks were included but you said you ran an open tab? are there options other than the $99 AI deal?

We also received the wristbands but we didn't get a sheet telling us what or wasn't included. They gave us a small map and verbal instructions on where to go. I will say the gentleman who checked us in had many questions for his manager and didn't seem to sure of the process. We were anxious to get onto the resort so I took what he gave us and we were on our way. I just wanted to let others know to make sure the front desk is clear on the entire day pass process because some employees seemed confused when we didn't have a room number.

Was there a swim up bar at the pool?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...