Fascination HMC Tender Question

kimnicki

My daughter and I are sailing on the May 9th cruise and I booked a Beach Villa. We are staying in a grand suite and I just realized that doesn't include the FTTF package.

My question is this...since we have the Villa booked, we aren't in a race to get a spot on the beach. Can anyone give me an idea as to what an ideal time would be for us to take the tender to HMC?

Also, when returning to the ship, what is the latest we can take the tender back?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kim

When you get on the ship you need to go to excursion desk and select your villa. Put in order for your sodas and snorkel gear. Your ticket will tell you where to meet to get off ship. People who book cabanas and villas get on first tender. You want to get there first so you can get all your money's worth...lol

We had a cabana last month and it is definetly worth it.

I forget the times but you will probably have to catch last tender by 3

Hope this answers your questions

You will get priority tendering with the villa, so whenever you are ready to go. (First if you want) On the glory last week sail away was 5:00 and last tender was 4:15.

Thank you!!

When you get on the ship you need to go to excursion desk and select your villa. Put in order for your sodas and snorkel gear. Your ticket will tell you where to meet to get off ship. People who book cabanas and villas get on first tender. You want to get there first so you can get all your money's worth...lol

We had a cabana last month and it is definetly worth it.

I forget the times but you will probably have to catch last tender by 3

Hope this answers your questions

Thank you! I didn't realize I got to pick the villa. I'll have to see if I can do some research to see which one is the best :) It's the only excursion I booked so I definitely don't mind spending all day there. Especially with the bathrooms and a/c and hot tub!

Thank you! I didn't realize I got to pick the villa. I'll have to see if I can do some research to see which one is the best :) It's the only excursion I booked so I definitely don't mind spending all day there. Especially with the bathrooms and a/c and hot tub!

When you get on the ship and "ding" your card they will tell you to immediately go to the excursion desk. Sooner you get there the better chance to get the villa you want. I had mine picked out before boarding and luckily got my first choice.

My daughter and I are sailing on the May 9th cruise and I booked a Beach Villa.

Kim,

We have a roll call set up for that sailing. If you haven't yet, come check it out! We also have a Cruise Critic Meet and Greet on board. I am totally jealous of your Villa! If you need some company, let us know!

-Hometownmedic

• 3 weeks later...
Kim,

We have a roll call set up for that sailing. If you haven't yet, come check it out! We also have a Cruise Critic Meet and Greet on board. I am totally jealous of your Villa! If you need some company, let us know!

-Hometownmedic

Ok, I'm really bummed I JUST am seeing this now! I would have loved to met up with y'all!! How did you enjoy the cruise?