Early Saver Room Assignment Question

Aquaman#1

Hey folks, I have a question. I'm fairly new to Carnival, and have booked an Ocean View room on Sunshine for this July. It's the early saver where they pick my room for me. I have used this option with RCCL once, and my rooms were assigned as soon as I got notification of booking the same day, even though the cruise was a few months away. This was not the case for the Carnival cruise, and I just wondered what the time frame was for others, or if it just varies? Just curious, thanks!

Early saver lets you pick your room. I think what you booked is Super Saver. You will be assigned a cabin, anytime from booking to boarding the ship. My sister booked one for May and she got her assignment a month before the sail date.

Are you sure you are booked ar the Early Saver rate?

I may be confused, but thought even if originally Early Saver one lost it if booked into a guaranteed rate.

Notwithstanding my possible confusion, your cabin assignment might happen anytime between now and the time you show up at the port.

Are you sure you are booked ar the Early Saver rate?

I may be confused, but thought even if originally Early Saver one lost it if booked into a guaranteed rate.

Notwithstanding my possible confusion, your cabin assignment might happen anytime between now and the time you show up at the port.

That is correct. If booked Early Saver and switch to GTY you lose the Early Saver status.