Cloud 9 balcony assigned as guarantee

velmasue

Going on the Splendor soon and was assigned a cloud 9 balcony when we booked a guarantee balcony cabin.

The extras really sound great, but will all the Cloud 9 amenities for this type room be available to us since we booked guarantee?

Thanks in advance to those who have had this happen. We don't want to expect specific perks and be disappointed.

The robes, toiletries will. The use of the thermal suites and t-pool is not supposed to be, but some have come on here reporting that it has been given to them.

I would go expecting that you would have the pay the fee for use of the spa facilities if you want them, and then be pleasantly surprised if for some reason they are given to you.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Going on the Splendor soon and was assigned a cloud 9 balcony when we booked a guarantee balcony cabin.

The extras really sound great, but will all the Cloud 9 amenities for this type room be available to us since we booked guarantee?

Thanks in advance to those who have had this happen. We don't want to expect specific perks and be disappointed.

Gosh, it seems like that they would be. It's part of the description of the cabins.

Gosh, it seems like that they would be. It's part of the description of the cabins.

It's part of the description, but if you are paying for for a guarantee, then you are not paying for the extras.

To the OP: if you really want to know, call Carnival and ask. I can say the I'm pretty sure that I have seen it stated on their website that you won't be getting the extras, however.

This is from the goccl site:

Important Things to Know

•Spa staterooms are only available to guests who pay for spa staterooms or suites. In the event that guests are upgraded into the Spa staterooms, they will not be eligible for the additional amenities.

•Only the 1st and 2nd guests in a Spa stateroom will receive the amenities; 3rd and 4th guests and are not entitled to amenities.

•18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suite.

•Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.

•Charges apply for the Thermal Suite area for those guests in Non-Spa staterooms.

As previously mentioned, some guests have received the additional amenities.

HTH

Thanks for the responses. I saw the Carnival description concerning upgrades---just wasn't sure if a guarantee assignment is considered an upgrade. We booked a balcony and we were assigned a balcony. Either way, we are fine.