Cirque Show

jenn6743

My DH and I are cruising the Epic in a week or so... I are book for the Cirque show the first night of our cruise with the prem seats. I was wondering how early should we show up. I know there are very limited number of tables for 2.

Thanks in advance for any info...

Jennifer

My DH and I are cruising the Epic in a week or so... I are book for the Cirque show the first night of our cruise with the prem seats. I was wondering how early should we show up. I know there are very limited number of tables for 2.

Jennifer

30 minutes

Jennifer

I did this on the Breakaway - it was beautiful - you are going to love the show and the dinner. We were 3 and we had to share a table with 2 other families. Yes, there are very few tables for 2. We got there about 15-20 minutes before as recommended but it had a long line. It all depends on the other attendees.

Enjoy!!

I agree with the folks who are advising you arrive early. I was relatively late (i.e. only about 15 minutes early), so I had a seat along the railing upstairs. These are at regular table height, but they are positioned facing over the railing. I thought the view couldn't be better. Enjoy the show. :)

Edited by Cruiser Bruiser

great show, small theater. you are right in there. show was longer than we expected. we got there 30 minutes and were the next to last ones inHad a group of 6, couldn't book a table ahead. ended up next to the door on main floor. dinner took a while, i think they brought everything from main kitchen down the hall.If u go to theBistro, ask not to sit under the bowling alley.

Jennifer

Get in line as early as you can. We were early, but still had seats down on the ground level. Go early, earlier than 30 minutes and get the seats on second floor.

We have been to the Cirque show twice. We had premium seating both times. I don't think you can go wrong if you have the premium seating.

The first time we arrived 45 minutes early and although we were one of the first couples in line, we opted for the balcony. There were a lot of haven guests that were seated prior to starting with the people in line. We would have been back a few tables are seated at a larger table with other couples.

Our second trip on the Epic we were in the haven and we one of the people that didn't have to wait in line. This specific night there were only three couples and they placed us all at the same table.

Of the two times, I would prefer the sitting on the main floor as it seemed really tight sitting on the railing. the push all of the chairs so tightly together it was almost like sitting on a bench. Not a lot of elbow room, but the view is very good. the only thing I would avoid is the main floor seating along the walls. You will have trouble seeing what is happening above.