Royal Clipper Cabin 201

mriguySeattle

Has anyone stayed in Royal Clipper Cabin 201 before? Pros and cons?

It's at the bow on the Clipper Deck so motion may be increased, and there may be noise from a dropping anchor, but is there anything I should know?

It appears to be right below the Observation Lounge....is this venue used at night? Thanks for any feedback.

We have stayed in a similar cabin on the port side. Yes - pitching motion may be increased if the sea state increases. You may be able to hear the anchor when it is deployed / raised but that is usually in daytime so not a problem. Your cabin will be fitted out to the same quality as the others. The observation lounge is usually little used and is a very quiet area so there should not be any problems in that respect. On the plus side I think you can get up to the bridge area at the forward end without having to walk back to the stairs in the amidships area.

There are stairs near cabin 208 that lead up to the Observation lounge. It's a great way to get to the forecastle and the bridge. (Also missing from the ship diagram are the inside cans forward of 212 used by the crew. (Cruise Director, musician, etc.)

Aloha,

John

Thanks for the info. Any idea what lies directly forward of cabins 201 and 202 in the white empty bow space on the deck plan?

It's technical spaces. I believe it's storage.

Aloha,

John