Why is Oasis Still in Port? 5.9.2015

We were on her this week last year and when we arrived back in Port Everglades she reversed in for new life rafts to be installed and a coastguard inspection.

I see she is stern in this week which would suggest she is maybe receiving the same a year on. As this is different to normal maybe it has taken longer to get provisions on board, or the coastguard inspection (if there was one) delayed things.

Probably a delay in loading provisions...

I read your post out loud to my wife, who is entertaining our daughter while we wait for Oasis to start moving, and she excitedly said, "You got a reply from Trainman?!!!" She has very much enjoyed your reviews. Thanks for the response. We leave on Oasis next Saturday and we can't wait!!

Edited by dopescally

We just got off her this morning. There were no mechanical issues during our cruise but we did set sail late last Saturday while they "waited for a forklift to load some important equipment".

We tried to watch her leave last week as well but we had to give up when she took so long. We were wondering what had happened. Thanks for letting us know!