Brunch dress code for Palo and Remy

alligator3

My husband and I are excited to have brunch at both Palo and Remy. For Palo, I am planning to wear a casual dress with a nice pair of sandals (not flip flops) and my husband is planning to wear a dress shirt (no tie) with dress pants. For Remy, I am planning to wear a dressier dress and he is planning to include a tie, but no jacket. Is this acceptable, or should we dress up more? Thanks in advance.

Thanks! Just came across this on the Disney website for Remy:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/dining/remy/

Brunch Dress Code

During brunch and dessert, the following dress code is enforced:

• Men: Dress pants and a shirt are required for men. A jacket is optional. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

• Ladies: A dress or pantsuit is required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

Looking forward to both brunches!

Thanks! Just came across this on the Disney website for Remy:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/dining/remy/

Brunch Dress Code

During brunch and dessert, the following dress code is enforced:

• Men: Dress pants and a shirt are required for men. A jacket is optional. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

• Ladies: A dress or pantsuit is required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

Looking forward to both brunches!

Polo shirt and kaki pants are ok for men.

Agree, polo and slacks would be acceptable for either for brunch, although I think my husband would probably opt for an Oxford shirt rather than a polo at Remy. He might wear a sports jacket, no tie though.

Sorry to hijack the thread...but what about a Remy or Palo dinner? Are men's jackets required for both? Thanks!

The full dress code for each restaurant is available on the DCL web site. A jacket is required for Remy, not for Palo.

My husband and I are excited to have brunch at both Palo and Remy. For Palo, I am planning to wear a casual dress with a nice pair of sandals (not flip flops) and my husband is planning to wear a dress shirt (no tie) with dress pants. For Remy, I am planning to wear a dressier dress and he is planning to include a tie, but no jacket. Is this acceptable, or should we dress up more? Thanks in advance.

You folks will be fine for brunch. They are very strict about shoes, though. So make sure your hubs wears dressy shoes. No need for tie or jacket for brunch at all. Last few brunches there most people (including myself) were wearing business casual (button up shirt, khaki style pants and dressy shoes), no jackets as far as I can remember.