My First X Cruise, All the Pictures this time

Cruise Arizona

Howdy to all my Celebrity friends,

A few months ago, I posted a couple really grainy pictures from this cruise in 1975, not 1977 as my signature line says. (I gotta go in and change that).

Anyway, I put up a slide show of whole cruise, better quality. They are pretty funny pictures and thought you might get a laugh at some of my outfits.

http://klasen.us/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

These were in 1975, does anybody know if Chandris owned the Bon Vivant in 1975, or if they had sold it by then.

Thank goodness for Miss Clairol and Braces. I think I look like Bobby Brady in a couple of the picturs. Was that plaid outfit I had on ever in style?

Anyway, I have such fond memories of that cruise. We got to spend time with my Grand Mother. I got visit the Bahams, and see another country for the first time. There were only a handful of kids on board, see we had to be little ladies. We got to move the horse for the "horse race". We also got to dress up. It was so much fun.

I'm 8 1/2 and my little girl is almost 8. I think she looks a little like me in some of these pictures.

Thank you for sharing your memories with us! I am very close to your age and my daughter is 8 as well. I look at those pictures and can remember wearing the same style (if we can call it a style). I always referred to the 1970's as my Brady Bunch years since I swore m Mom copied my outfits from the Brady Bunch.

I look at what my daughter wears now and tell her she is so lucky!

Thank you again!

Desiree

Archived