Crowne Plaza San Pedro Question

visconti4

We are leaving on Ncl in October. We are driving from Las Vegas. Can we book a room at the Crowne Plaza from priceline and still use the shuttle to and from the ship and leave our car parked there or do we need to book a park and cruise package from the hotel? Thank you

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

We are leaving on Ncl in October. We are driving from Las Vegas. Can we book a room at the Crowne Plaza from priceline and still use the shuttle to and from the ship and leave our car parked there or do we need to book a park and cruise package from the hotel? Thank you

Can't speak for now, but in the past the best deal on the park & cruise was available by calling the hotel directly.

Even now the hotel will try to send you on to their central reservations and, if they even know about it, the price is higher. We booked through the hotel a couple of months ago for an October '15 cruise and had to insist that they not transfer me. Rate on that day $276 including tax for the Park & Sail.

slo

Why not call the Crowne Plaza direct and ask them?:)

The going rate for the CP on Priceline is from $65-80 and yes, you can use the shuttle. The parking package is only available by calling the CP in SP directly. There is parking at the pier but I don't know the cost.