Just curious, off the Conquest this morning

wegiekat

and was wandering if I was the only one out there that made it back home (in my case Indiana) in in time to watch the Conquest sail again this afternoon on the Ft. Lauderdale webcam. So sad because I had to get off:(

Edited by wegiekat

Mike and his team are amazing. He runs a great ship.

I agree. Usually do not pay a lot of attention to the Cruise Director but Mike was awesome. Constantly engaging everyone he met. Mike started his vacation today and will be joining the Glory as cruise director in June.

Sailed with Mike Pack on the Conquest this past January. Absolutely the BEST Cruise Director we've ever encountered. I would book a cruise just to sail with him again. SO much fun, So much energy, So engaging! And the Egg-Drop Contest was such a hoot, I hope he has continued the tradition.

We had Mike Pack as a CD last year on the legend. He is the BEST ever! We booked the Conquest this year and sail on the 30th. Then...we found out we will just miss him!

Looking forward to your review! I am sailing July 12th. I REALLY need to know about wifi package and if i could use my ipad to message back home. Have an iphone, but probably have to turn it off to avoid crazy charges. From Ontario, Canada. (using ROGERS)

Anyone know who will be the CD on Conquest in November? We had Mike Pack as the assistant CD on the Legend last time and he was awesome.

We will be on the Conquest in October. The CD list from John had Mike there through then, but then John said that he would be on vacation a couple of weeks in October (one of them our weeks). But, I thought he would be back. Ihad heard such great things about him I was looking forward to it. Wonder who we will have?

ETA - just checked the schedule. Mike will be on the Conquest until 10/12. So - he will be there all summer. But, he will be gone the week before our cruise and the schedule is showing TBD for Nov & Dec.

Edited by TerReuv

• 3 weeks later...