How far out do you print your docs?

Dizzneefan

I've only been on one cruise so far, but I printed them out a couple weeks prior to sailing. I'm always worried that if I wait too close to sailing that my printer will end up being out of ink or some other Murphy's Law will raise it's ugly head.

Other than the boarding pass and the luggage tags, do we really even need to print the Cruise Docs? I haven't had to use them once yet in five cruises. I find it more important to print my travel insurance documentation.

Other than the boarding pass and the luggage tags, do we really even need to print the Cruise Docs? I haven't had to use them once yet in five cruises. I find it more important to print my travel insurance documentation.

Boarding Pass and luggage tags suffice. You'll also need to print and complete the public health questionnaire.

You don't need to print all the other documents unless you want them as a souvenir.

Edited by stargate fan

Printed my boarding pass, luggage tags, insurance info, copies of passports, credit cards, health insurance, hotel reservations, lost luggage/emergency contact info, carnival egift cards, David's reservation and proof of OBC today. We leave for Baltimore Friday.

Oh, and changed the ink!

Boarding Pass and luggage tags suffice. You'll also need to print and complete the public health questionnaire.

You don't need to print all the other documents unless you want them as a souvenir.

Good to know. Won't bother printing the other stuff. We did print the public health questionnaire also. Though they had lots of those laying around to be filled out in the terminal.

Two to three weeks before. I'd wait until the day before when I actually start packing, but with my luck the printer or router would die, or I'd run out of ink, or something would go south.

We're leaving on our next cruise the end of this month, so I suppose I need to print the stuff next week. :rolleyes: