Catamaran hiccup

margaret91326

We were scheduled to depart from the cruise pier at 8:55. We arrived in the designated spot at 8:35. The security said that Bounty Adventures would be wearing a blue shirt with white writing. At 9:20 a taxi guy came up to us and asked if we were waiting for Bounty Adventures. He said he was there to pick us up. I inquired about his affiliation with the tour because he was not wearing the blue shirt and was just a regular cab driver. His reply was that Bounty Adventures had already come by to get us and we weren't there so they sent him to pick us up. Lie,lie,lie!!! I did not want to get In a car with an unknown driver to be taken to who knows where. He said if we didn't get in then we would miss our trip. Reluctantly we got in. I was extremely nervous but as it turned out he did in fact take us to our excursion. It didn't change the fact that they lied . My haughty are that they forgot about us and then sent a cab for us because when we arrived at the excursion there was already a group waiting on us. This was a prepaid excursion for $95 each.

• 3 months later...
We were scheduled to depart from the cruise pier at 8:55. We arrived in the designated spot at 8:35. The security said that Bounty Adventures would be wearing a blue shirt with white writing. At 9:20 a taxi guy came up to us and asked if we were waiting for Bounty Adventures. He said he was there to pick us up. I inquired about his affiliation with the tour because he was not wearing the blue shirt and was just a regular cab driver. His reply was that Bounty Adventures had already come by to get us and we weren't there so they sent him to pick us up. Lie,lie,lie!!! I did not want to get In a car with an unknown driver to be taken to who knows where. He said if we didn't get in then we would miss our trip. Reluctantly we got in. I was extremely nervous but as it turned out he did in fact take us to our excursion. It didn't change the fact that they lied . My haughty are that they forgot about us and then sent a cab for us because when we arrived at the excursion there was already a group waiting on us. This was a prepaid excursion for $95 each.

Maybe they just missed you. Sounds like they did the right thing and I hope you enjoyed the tour

We just retuned today off the Carnival Sunshine!!! I would like to take this opportunity to say that we did not pre book an excursion in curacao, but decided to find a snorkeling excursion off the ship . When we got off the ship there was a stand with several tour company's and my husband told them we were looking for a snorkeling excursion. There was one lady that spoke up and said she had something. She made some phone calls and there was availability for 4 for 75 pp plus 9 pp taxi round trip . We took it. They told us to meet outside the terminal at 8:55 and taxi would pick us up. We were picked up right at 8:55. It took about 15 min to drive to the otherside of the island where we were hooked up with BOUNTY ADVENTURES!!! While waiting the crew fed the fish while we waited and also a turtle!! We boarded the Jona-Lisa (catermeran). What an awesome time we had!! The snorkeling was fantastic and the BBQ was delicious!! We would like to thank the captain, Martin, Mouse and (Morgan Freeman! Will definitely do again!!