Becoming gold member in middle of our cruise

atlsea

This summer my family will be going on Carnival Sunshine and as of right now we have cruised 20 days with carnival. With that being said within 4 days of cruise we will have enough points to be gold members (24 points/days). I know that carnival had taken away the party given to gold members but I would still like to know if we will be considered gold members and have gold cards on this cruise?

When we turned Gold during our last cruise the checkin staff and the port told us we were not eligible until after the cruise. From the folks on this site I knew we should have received them so we just went to Guest Services when we boarded. They changed our cards to gold and gave us our pin. If you should have a similar situation just go to Guest Services. Happy cruising.

Yes, you will be Gold members for the whole cruise!! When you check in, you'll get Gold S&S Cards. Enjoy your new benefits (espcially the free drink on your last day)!! :D

Yes, you will be Gold members for the whole cruise!! When you check in, you'll get Gold S&S Cards. Enjoy your new benefits (espcially the free drink on your last day)!! :D

After 5pm.;):rolleyes::D

I am Gold also. Could care less if it was after 11pm. I will be getting it.

lol

This summer my family will be going on Carnival Sunshine and as of right now we have cruised 20 days with carnival. With that being said within 4 days of cruise we will have enough points to be gold members (24 points/days). I know that carnival had taken away the party given to gold members but I would still like to know if we will be considered gold members and have gold cards on this cruise?

Is it 4 day cruise you are going on? That will not be enough to be Gold. Gold is 25 days, isn't it?