Purchasing Cheers before embarkation

jsparents

All I can figure is they want to be able to change the price whenever they feel like it. :rolleyes:

But they still could do that wether you can pre-order or not!! I'm pretty sure they could anyway. I love how some lines let you pre-order the drinks package. :D RCI does, unfortunately, that's the only thing I like about RCI. I also love how RCI doesn't make everyone in a cabin buy the package, something else I wish Carnival would copy from them. Does NCL or HAL let you either pre-order or let 1 person buy the package (if there are 2 or more over 21 in the cabin)? Just wondering!! :D

But they still could do that wether you can pre-order or not!! I'm pretty sure they could anyway. I love how some lines let you pre-order the drinks package. :D RCI does, unfortunately, that's the only thing I like about RCI. I also love how RCI doesn't make everyone in a cabin buy the package, something else I wish Carnival would copy from them. Does NCL or HAL let you either pre-order or let 1 person buy the package (if there are 2 or more over 21 in the cabin)? Just wondering!! :D

HAL lets you pre-purchase their Signature Beverage Package prior to your cruise, either online or over the phone. And yes, both adults in the cabin have to purchase it in order to buy it. Sometimes they have a sale where they include the beverage package with the purchase of the cruise. It's been a long time since I sailed on NCL, so I'm not familiar with theirs.

NCL allows you to purchase the Soda Package on-line prior to the cruise. However, everyone in the cabin is required to purchase the package.

If you wait until you board the ship, you can purchase the Soda Package as an individual.

(That's the way they operated this past January............lots of changes going on now so it could have changed)

i was recently researching an NCL cruise. on there you can pre order the unlimited drink package. and if you pre order it you get $5 off a day from $59 to $54.

and like carnival everyone in the cabin has to order the package. and if they are under 21 they have to order the soda package.

Edited by splintz