Getting excited about upcoming cruise/vacay!!

Do you blame me? Lol I have a perma smile on my face as I keep thinking about my upcoming vacation, it's even crept into my dreams , all the planning, the things still to do, stalking cc for any and all info on cruise and ports, excursions, ship info etc..

I've made an itenary of my vacation and have shared it with my fellow travelers ( in my group of 3)

I've paid for most of my excursions/ day trip s ahead of time. As we are staying a week before cruise just outside of Venice in a spa town( it's so hard deciding which treatments to do) have planned a trip to Milan , st moritz Switzerland , visiting an outlet village outside Venice ( love to shop for Versace and other designers at discounts) and planned to just stroll around Venice and Padua. Also all the Greek island excursions booked. Still trying to figure what to pack and what to leave at home. My fellow coworkers probably can't wait for me to go on my vacation as they keep teasing me by asking "how many days till you go?" ( they are just jealous lol)

Do you blame me? Lol I have a perma smile on my face as I keep thinking about my upcoming vacation, it's even crept into my dreams , all the planning, the things still to do, stalking cc for any and all info on cruise and ports, excursions, ship info etc..

I've made an itenary of my vacation and have shared it with my fellow travelers ( in my group of 3)

I've paid for most of my excursions/ day trip s ahead of time. As we are staying a week before cruise just outside of Venice in a spa town( it's so hard deciding which treatments to do) have planned a trip to Milan , st moritz Switzerland , visiting an outlet village outside Venice ( love to shop for Versace and other designers at discounts) and planned to just stroll around Venice and Padua. Also all the Greek island excursions booked. Still trying to figure what to pack and what to leave at home. My fellow coworkers probably can't wait for me to go on my vacation as they keep teasing me by asking "how many days till you go?" ( they are just jealous lol)

I'm exactly in the same state you are except I have my entire pack list done, lol. I leave in 16 days omg,I can't stand it!