Quick drink package question?

Only the rules and your own conscience. I knew someone last year who had the package. He gave the soda cup to DS and bought virgins for DD while he and wife more or less shared the cocktails. Not quite ethical, IMHO. Discretion is important if you're going to do it though. I wouldn't hand my package drink to someone right there in front of the bartender. There is a time constraint too, something like 15 minutes between drinks.

To my knowledge, there is no 15 min time limit. Perhaps on the free style soda machines, not at the bars.

Thanks for the replies to my query guys. I have read into these and found the answer.

It was a bit of a loaded question so not surprised at some responses taking the higher moral ground, to which I am obviously aware of.. interesting when seeing all the posts about people successfully smuggling alcohol on board via rumrunner bottles and the like. It certainly appears that this is a more rampant problem than the query I posed and one that I have no interest in, given the effort involved.

• 2 weeks later...
To my knowledge, there is no 15 min time limit. Perhaps on the free style soda machines, not at the bars.

I actually had my personal experience with the beverage package on Carnival. There was a 15 drink limit (alcohol drinks) and a 15 minute requirement between drinks. The person I observed sharing in my above post was on an RCCL cruise. You're right, no time constraint or limit on Royal. Also, no requirement for both to buy. CCL does make both buy.