Livorno port

We will be in Livorno port between 7 am to 19.00 hrs, do you suggest we booked ships trip to Florence /Pisa for 77 pounds each?, or make own way. Thanks

How about finding a free wifi hotspot and going on cruise critics and post loads of threads on port stops without any information on what cruise ship and when travelling, so it fills up the time line.

Oh, too late, you have already done that.

We will be in Livorno port between 7 am to 19.00 hrs, do you suggest we booked ships trip to Florence /Pisa for 77 pounds each?, or make own way. Thanks

We did that trip - well worth the money & great to see both places in one day.

I personally think it would be a bit rushed to see both these cities in a day. We have previously visited Pisa and loved it. Will go to Florence on our next visit to this area.

I personally think it would be a bit rushed to see both these cities in a day. We have previously visited Pisa and loved it. Will go to Florence on our next visit to this area.

We didn't feel rushed; saw what we wanted to see in Florence & had a couple of hours free to wander & also had an hour or so in Pisa too. If you think you will be returning of course, it might be worth splitting it into 2 separate days.

I would do the trip. Much less hassle and we also found we had plenty of time in each location.

The Uffizi was closed the day we were there so might have been more of a struggle if it was open. I would have probably just missed lunch, I always eat too much anyway.:o;)

Thank you all for taking the time to reply, this is the one port I believe I need to take a trip, most of other ones am happy to DIY. Wish to visit Florence /Pisa, would love to use rome in limo again after using them last year for trip into rome. However as only two of us, would need to find a further six to join us on the 14 th July to be worth while. If 8 on tour will be 75 euros each, roughly 56 pounds.