whats included? cruisetours to alaska

jamona2311

We are looking at doing the 14 day double Danali cruietour in 2017. I can see that this includes some kind of transportation between the land destinations but I cant seem to find what else it includes.

Im curious about Transfers, Hotels, meals....any help would be much appreciated. I am new to Holland America. :)

Thanks

G

2017 is a way off and the itineraries may change. The cruise tour will include transportation and hotel and probably the Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali. If they go to Fairbanks they will probably include Gold Dredge #8 and the pipeline. Some include the Discovery Riverboat. Meals are not included as a rule although may be included as part of a covered excursion.

When the itineraries come out you will know exactly what to expect beyond hotels and transportation. At this time all of the cruise tours include a tour guide. Narration will be provided by bus drivers, train hosts, or the guide. If you look at 2015 and 2016 you can get an idea of what will be offered but HAL has been known to change their offerings and the ones currently offered have been consistent for about three years.

There are trip reports on this site and there will be more as the Alaska season continues. Most Denali cruise tours will take place between June and August.

Edited by oaktreerb