Norwegian Gem shower in gym

smile1234

Will be traveling with 4 kids. Can anyone tell me how many showers are available in the gym. Would like to shower all 4 kids at once if possible to save time!!!

I think there is 1 or 2 showers at most as the locker rooms are rather small but more importantly, children are not allowed in this area as you must be 16 to use the gym. See the Age Policy here:

http://www.ncl.com/faq/guest-conduct-policy

There are showers on the pool deck. Check out this post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2204989

scroll down to the diagram in #7 The showers are located next to The Grill. These are not private, so your kids would need to shower in their swimsuits but it could work in a pinch.

Other than that, I suggest getting at least 2 cabins or if at all possible one of the 2 bedroom family suites with a balcony as the Master bathroom in those suites have a huge walk-in shower, suitable for sharing AND there is a tub with a pull up shower head and then another single shower in the second bedroom.

Will be traveling with 4 kids. Can anyone tell me how many showers are available in the gym. Would like to shower all 4 kids at once if possible to save time!!!

You could check on the showers that near the pools.