Adventure of the Seas on a Budget

On a budget also, family of 6.

My question, did you spend the night before the cruise in San Juan, if so, where did you stay? I'll have to get 2 rooms and I don't want to spend a lot of money for someone to just lay our heads down for the night. That said, I don't want something in a bad area or dirty.

On a budget also, family of 6.

My question, did you spend the night before the cruise in San Juan, if so, where did you stay? I'll have to get 2 rooms and I don't want to spend a lot of money for someone to just lay our heads down for the night. That said, I don't want something in a bad area or dirty.

We are staying in the Embassy Suites because they have rooms that sleep up to 6. They might be cheaper than booking 2 rooms, but 2 people will have to sleep on the sleeper sofa, so I don't know how you would feel about that.

We did not stay in San Juan overnight. This was the first time that we did not fly in the night before. There were several reasons for this including the late departure, the fact that we had already been to San Juan and weren't interested in more tours, and my inability to find a nice, yet inexpensive, hotel. I was very nervous about flight delays (especially becauses it wasn't non-stop), but in the end it worked out fine. I will say that it takes longer than you think to get from the airport to the port and even though it's a late departure you are still expected to be on the ship well before that.