Sky suite 6102 on the Milliennium

akke29

After booking suite guarantee we were awarded Sky Suite 6102. I've read warnings that this cabin's balcony is "smaller." Any idea how much smaller it is? Is it like we'll have no balcony, which I'd be pretty unhappy about. We're 3 adults staying in this cabin, which is part of the reason I booked a suite. How often, if at all, does Celebrity reassign cabins when book under the "guarantee?"

I don't think the balcony is much smaller than others. I think it is just overshadowed and overlooked by the celebrity suite next door.

Thanks! I'm hoping that splurging a bit for a suite will be worth it. How can it not? :D

Thank you for replying. I was hoping someone else would comment as well on your balcony size as I was just trying to remember what it had looked like when we had stood for a minute on the CS balcony (we had asked our butler to see it after solstization when the balcony was added).

I really hope your room is fine, you enjoy Luminae and other suite perks!

Have a great vacation!

Thank you for replying. I was hoping someone else would comment as well on your balcony size as I was just trying to remember what it had looked like when we had stood for a minute on the CS balcony (we had asked our butler to see it after solstization when the balcony was added).

I really hope your room is fine, you enjoy Luminae and other suite perks!

Have a great vacation!

Thanks! I'm sure however is turns out, we'll enjoy our vacation. This is our first cruise and really have no idea what to expect, but am very excited! My Parents still don't know about it. I'll let the cat out of the bag shortly.