Where is Legend

Fozwald

It is on the way to Vancouver from Hawaii.

Yep - and will be doing Alaska cruises until Sept. 15th when we will be catching it from Vancouver back to Hawaii, where it will then continue on and head back to Australia and do cruises there... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking at booking the same cruise and date. I'm just afraid that the 5 days at sea may seem forever, and that the ship won't have a lot going on during the day to do. But I am still thinking of booking.

I am looking at booking the same cruise and date. I'm just afraid that the 5 days at sea may seem forever, and that the ship won't have a lot going on during the day to do. But I am still thinking of booking.

There was a lot going on on those sea days. It's amazing how fast it went. We thought we needed more sea days.

I love sea days myself - but hubby hates them, which is why I am doing this one with my sister and not hubby! Going to be a girls trip, and can't wait! If you do decide on this cruise, be sure to join us on the roll call! Hopefully we will see you on board! :D

Legend repositioned from Australia to the Northern Hemisphere last month. Am wondering where it is now because the webcams are showing pics. Is it in dry dock somewhere?

We were on the May 18th sailing from Vancouver Alaska was great.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking to connect with other cruisers heading to Alaska in May 2016. This will be our first Alaska cruise so would like info on excursions.:)

there is a separate section / forum for roll calls on cruise critic. here's the one listed for may 24 2016 (based on your may 23 signature). i don't know which date is right, but here it is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2195314

connect with people on your cruise there :)

Looking to connect with other cruisers heading to Alaska in May 2016. This will be our first Alaska cruise so would like info on excursions.:)

We just booked the May 16, eight day cruise leaving from Vancouver and returning to Seattle. Excited that it includes Glacier Bay. Is this the one you are on?