Carnival Valor Currrent 2015 Fun Times needed

cmoore6954

Can you tell me the movies from the fun times? I leave out in 2 days. Now my cruise bud has canceled on me and I am scrambling to find stuff to do. Just wondering if I need to bring some $1 movies and my kids dvd player.

This link goes to a thread that has the Valor Western carribean Fun Times from June 2015 in pdf format posted in it. . .

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2223944&highlight=valor

I see. The ones in that thread were scanned as images. Mine was also Western, so there is not much difference. I saw they also had the paper airplane competition, which I won my 1st ever ship on the stick.

BTW, I do not have camp carnival schedule. My kid went to Circle C (I do not have that schedule either) and he came back after 1:00am EVERY night:eek:.

Sailed Valor last week (western), I have all 7 days Fun Time in PDF, downloaded on the ship. Too bad I cannot upload them here since the file size is above CC's limit.

We are doing Western in October. sure would love to see them as well.

Edited by Briar Patch

I am in process of writing a review for my cruise which was the Eastern Caribbean on July 18th. I will be posting the Fun Times at the end and I have the Camp Carnival schedules for 2-5 & 6-8.

Thank you. :)

As an aside, we seem to be following your itineraries. We started with Ecstasy to Bahamas too and now are doing Valor Eastern (although we threw a Paradise Western in between them). :p

Looking forward to your review and the Fun Times/Camp Carnival. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...