Carnival Valor Currrent 2015 Fun Times needed

cmoore6954

We have just booked the Carnival Valor 7 day Eastern Caribbean leaving from Port Canaveral on October 10, 2015. Just wondering if anyone has any current fun times to share? The only ones I have ran across are older ones that are from the Southern Caribbean. Thanks in Advance!:)

We have them, but it appears that someone has already scanned and sent them out.

Now.....if you want the Fun Times from the 5/23/15 Valor E. Carib. cruise let me know. It features two (2) Mondays!! Yep, Monday May 24th and Monday May 25th.....all on the same cruise.......:confused::confused: Btw...we left on Saturday May 23rd......at least I think we did....:D:D

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the Valor Western fun times if anyone has and are willing to take the time and trouble to email them to me or upload on the cruise critic site.... "enrie_lyon@yahoo.com"

We have them, but it appears that someone has already scanned and sent them out.

Now.....if you want the Fun Times from the 5/23/15 Valor E. Carib. cruise let me know. It features two (2) Mondays!! Yep, Monday May 24th and Monday May 25th.....all on the same cruise.......:confused::confused: Btw...we left on Saturday May 23rd......at least I think we did....:D:D

I would greatly appreciate receiving the Valor Eastern Fun Times as well. Thank you! email: rlmorrow13@comcast.net

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know.. The only ones I have seen are very old and wanted to see recent Carnival Valor Fun times. If you see recent ones please share the link

Edited by cmoore6954

• 2 weeks later...