CCL Sensation 4 day Bahama Cruise Oct 4. 2015

thesawch

Hi folks, been away from cruising for a few years but have 7-8 carnival cruises under our belt. All cruises 7 day out of Miami, Ft L and Tampa. We have a short week available for a 4 day cruise out of Port Canaveral. My question is what's the 4 day bahama cruise like on the Sensation during the first week of October ? Any and all info on this would be greatly appreciated. We are in our early 50's and mid 40's so we are not party animals and kinda like it quiet on the ships. We are flying into Sanford airport in Orlando so anymore info on that also would be appreciated. Thanks from Canada

Are you renting a car in Sanford? I do not know if Carnival has buses to that airport. It is about 1/2 hour North of Orlando airport. I did a 4 day on Sensation in August of 2013. As long as there is not an American Holiday you should be good. Most students are in classes during the week so it is a bit less hectic onboard. We had some kids , but not many. It was a nice relaxing cruise! Enjoy!

Are you renting a car in Sanford? I do not know if Carnival has buses to that airport. It is about 1/2 hour North of Orlando airport. I did a 4 day on Sensation in August of 2013. As long as there is not an American Holiday you should be good. Most students are in classes during the week so it is a bit less hectic onboard. We had some kids , but not many. It was a nice relaxing cruise! Enjoy!

Yes was thinking on renting a car.

Although we sailed in March and not October, we enjoyed our 4 day cruise on the Sensation. I wrote a detailed review of it if you're interested. Link to it is in my signature. If I were you, I'd go for it! And take me with you! :D

We did Sensation in early November and it was lovely! My sister and I found places and time to just sit and catch up. My daughters (in their 20's and 30's) found lots to do. We all had lots of fun and good food to eat. We snorkeled in Freeport and wandered the port and had some beach time in Nassau. Any cruise is a good cruise IMHO. Go for it!

• 2 months later...