Trundle or 2 uppers

azcruzers

Cruising with 4 adults in 1 room. We can get 2 twins and 2 uppers or 1 upper 2 twins and a trundle same price. Which would you recommend? Now I know most of you would just say get 2 rooms. This is not an option. My sister and her friends booked and included me all expenses paid. I just want to cruise and agreed without really thinking about it. We are in an oceanview room on the imagination. Somehow we will make it work.

There are trundles, rollaways and uppers.

Trundles sit low to the ground and are not folded. They are narrow, short enough to go under the bed, between the legs. There is an extension to make it regular length.

A rollaway is exactly what you think it is. Friends have had these and found them comfortable. It can be crowded at night.

The bunk has a 250lb maximum weight limit. I hang a pocket holder next to the bunk, using it as a nightstand.

I am thinking that we would lose too much storage space with the trundle. I always put our luggage under the bed. Also I am the shortest of us at 5' 1 and having not contributed to the cost I will probably get stuck with the trundle. Wonder if its comfortable. They already booked the trundle room but I will suggest a different room. I don't want to make demands or seem ungrateful. We are a group of fabulous fifties. I am also worried about how many bathroom trips will be made by the person sleeping next to me.