Navigator - Alaska - May 2015 - Post-cruise Thoughts and Pictures

Thanks for the reply. We were on the Navigator and the Mariner in the past and the Internet was far superior to this cruise. I was under the impression they had improved WiFi fleet wide so was surprised to find service much worse. BTW,we had a cabin in the same general area the last time we were on the Navigator and our WiFi reception was much better (as compared to no reception now).

This was our experience. No problem logging on with IPad or IPhone anywhere on Mariner on the cruise through the Panama Canal last November but could only do this rarely and slowly midships deck 9 on Navigator but could do so in the library/computer room on Navigator. Presume the bandwith will be increased in the next refit. Still, only one aspect of a great cruise.

I have a I-Phone 6plus and an I-pad. Have no problem in computer room with sign on. The computer tech told me it was probably my phone until I told him I had no trouble signing on in the computer room. My last trip was Montreal to Miami but we were in the same area of the ship. We are now in Ketchikan so I have cell phone reception. Thanks to everyone. You have been far more helpful than the computer tech.