Difference of OV rooms on Liberty

Is the 20 square feet difference really that big of a deal on the OV cabins on Liberty of the Seas?

Our party of 4 has now gone to 3...hubby, myself and our adult daughter. We have thought about changing our 2 cabins to 1.

There are 2 OV categories for 3 people...the price difference for the cabin is about $700 on the 2 different categories. One is 176(ish) feet and the other is 159 feet. We have sailed before but never with 3 in one cabin. We hate for our daughter to pay for a cabin by herself so thought this solution might work.

Thanks for your help.

we traveled 3 times with three of us, albeit our son is 12. the difference in size may come from possibly having a sofa in the room (dont know if so) i found we had plenty of room as long as we left the sofa closed at night. dont know if your daughter would do this. for myself, i would upgrade to the larger size and share, saving probably alot of money. also if you guys are the type who dont spend much time in the room anyway, it could work.

the only problem i foresee would be the bathroom for showers, however i have heard the showers in the gym area are good too

When I went back to look at the options they had changed. LOL. Thanks for the replies though.

We ended up booking a family OV room on deck 6. I am surprised we got to book it but it was online so we snapped it up. This is the first time we are traveling with our daughter and since her friend can no longer make the trip we thought instead of her having to pay for an entire cabin she can just share with us since we are not in the room except to sleep.